Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mompernuer, wife and now a sewing machine

I am always on the look to expand my creativty and if possible my business. I am have been obessed as you well know about my rosette accessories. Now I have been finding myself pearing my love for rosettes to my new love of sewing. Clutches, camera strap covers and whatever someone throws my way. I had a request to do a Nook cover and I jumped at the challange.

Needless to say I am in LOVE with the outcome..here is what i have been up to this week. My husband is about to give me time out for all the crafting i have been consumed with it. I cant help it, it calls to me so as long as the house is clean and dinner is on the table what can he do? lol..

Custom Camera Strap Cover inspired by the Marigold Jototes

Custom Nook case cover for a very speical customer. Thanks for the challange Monica!

Bib Necklaces

Sweethart Clutch and Rosette Sets

Sweethart Clutch and Rosette Sets

Sweethart Clutch and Rosette Set

Flirty Girl Sweethart Clutch and Rosette Set

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...