Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Inspiration to be hippy chic

So I contacted Oh Fiddlesticks a few months ago about possibly styling accessories for an upcoming shoot. I was so excited when Melissa of Oh Fiddlesticks said yes, would love to see what you can do. Her line of kids tees are beyond cute! Witty, clever play on words teamed up with oh so cute color combos is sure to make any kid a style star when wearing one. She gave me a color story and I ran with it.

Teals, purples, blacks, grey, yellows and lavendars OH MY!

Trying to find inspiration for my accessories was a no brainer, the stylish witty play on words and colors for their desings paired up with my little sisters super chic hippy style, I knew what I wanted to do. Bold rosettes with braided ties! Here is what i came up with. I hope that Oh Fiddlesticks will be able to use them in their upcoming shoot!

Fingers crossed!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...