Monday, March 14, 2011

Camera ready action!

So I love being behind the camera, I dont think a day goes by where I am not taking a picture of products and of course my kids. I know all the rage right now is camera strap covers. The cutest covers I have seen are up in the $30's!

For a mama on the go like me I just can't bare to drop that on an accessory so I thought I would add a new line of Sweethart Camera Cover Straps. Wanted to give my sweethart fans a sneak peak of a few designs I am working on for it. Ruffles are a must, here is one that has a raw finish to give it that worn vintage look...
Each strap has two inner pockets perfect for a spare battery or your lens cover, how about convience!?

Okay what do we think about adding this to Sweetharts...
Thoughts?


1 comment:

Sweet Craft Cakes said...

Love!! Can't wait to see more!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...