Thursday, February 3, 2011

Collection Names

Okay my fellow bloggers and followers, time to get your thinking caps on. I am in the mist of brainstorming collection names. Right now I have 4 collections of my rosette accessories that need to be named. I had a suggestion from a fabulous photographer Nicole of

to put my rosettes into collections. I am in the process of designing a brand new ultra fabulous collection to be showcased which will be inspired but modern glam with my vintage twist. I think we will make this into a giveaway. If your collection name is choosen you will get to choose a piece from that collection!? Sound good?? Okay, lets get started...


Here is collection #1












COLLECTION #2








COLLECTION #3






COLLECTION #4









10 comments:

Craft That Party said...

Hmmm... here are my names:
#1: Sweet English Rose Collection
#2: Sweet Tea Collection
#3: Sweet and Sassy Collection
#4: Sweetwater Collection

Sweetharts said...

Love these ideas!!

Nicole Marie said...

#1: Bombshell
#2:
#3: Leading Lady
#4: Ocean Breeze

Vanessa said...

#1 Sweet little diva Collection

#2 Victorian princess Collection

#3 Sweet Whimsical Collection
#4 Sweet Nautical Collection

Danyiel said...

1- Knotting Hill Collection
2-Summer Breeze Collection
3-Date Night Collection
4-First thought was Fresh Water, but then I thought The Preakness Collection

Lisa Fliehman said...

#1 Sweet Treats
#2 Day at the Beach
#3 40's Fab
#4 Misty Harbor

Good Luck deciding!!

Anonymous said...

Here are my suggestions (LOVE all four collections!!):


#1 Blooming Blush
#2 Fresh Sage
#3 Summer Nights
#4 Ocean Breeze

Anonymous said...

1-SweetPea
2-Classique
3-Moxy
4-Dreams

Anonymous said...

Don't know if I can enter twice, but I am inspired with a few more collection names :)

#1: Bubble Gum
#2: Wintergreen
#3: Lollipop
#4: Cotton Candy

Anonymous said...

I am on a roll (I understand if you cannot count all of these entries...just wanted to share my ideas):

#1: Wildflower or Peony
#2: Grassy Meadows
#3: Sunset
#4: Fresh Air

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...