Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby Boy Shower

Upcoming baby shower! I am so excited about this upcoming baby shower I am working on. Its going to be fabulous. The color story is fun and bright with
Blue, Green, Orange and Grey



I will also have some fabulous woman working with me on this project, I wouldn't be more thrilled.

Sweet Craft Cakes will be helping with the Fabulous printable for the shower! Noelle and Kerry are ubber talented and have the cutest designs. I have been super fortunate to be able to work with these fabulous mamas and I just finished hosting a giveaway for their wonderful printables.


Modern Moment Designs- You have to check out her party inspirations, she is Amazing!
She recently did a {Rock Star} themed birthday party, every detail was perfection


Whip it Good Cookies - So hard not to {drool} over your computer screen when you see her work.
Custom cookies, cupcakes for every occasion!



 The Paper Box Press- This is must see site/blog for custom cards that combine a passion for pictures, parties and paper.

The Two Savvy Sister- Over the top paper crafted banners, toppers, and more! Beautiful!!
Nothing says party like a banner!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...