Saturday, January 15, 2011

Spreading the Sweetness Gift!

What a great response it was yesterday to spread some sweetness for Sweetharts and follow my blog. For a BIG thank you all you new followers (I think we got a perfect 10), a mini trio rosette hair clip from Sweetharts. You will be the first to get these as my new collection hasnt even be revealed!!! Exciting right!??


Beautifully hand crafted trio rosette in blues and creams approx 3inches will add class and style to any look.
Where as a hair clip or even attach to blouse?1


Send an email to Sweethartsboutique@hotmail.com with your name and address so I can send this little bit of sweetness your way!!!

Keep following Sweetharts and you'll be sure to be the first to know of promotions, collections and everything exciting going on with Sweetharts!

THANK YOU!! Keep spreading the word about Sweetharts!! 

2 comments:

Sewinmachine said...

Thank you so much! I am *very* excited. I will make sure to spread the word and send people your way!

3littlebirds said...

What a lovely gift. I can't wait to wear it at work! Thank you very much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...