Thursday, July 29, 2010

Welcome to my Sweetharts Blog

Hi everyone-
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my blog for Sweetharts. I am new to blogging so I hope to catch on be able to keep up with everything I want to share. I just wanted to tell you alittle bit about myself. I am a stay at home mom to four wonderful kiddos 3girls, 1boy, a wonderful husband and 2pups. We defintly have a full house but I still manage to have time to be creative and share my creativity with the world, or at least that is what I am trying :)

I started Sweetharts over a year ago and have been building it up ever since. I speicalize in custom creationsm, ranging from tutus, hair accessories, jewelry and MORE to come! I cant wait to share my new fall line that www.zibbet.com/sweetharts will be carrying.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back as I will be listing new items daily and blog followers will get speical gifts and promotions to my zibbet and facebook stores!!

Nikki Hart-

My inspriation for Sweetharts, my own little sweet Harts

<> <>
<><>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...